This time, I didn’t really think about it. Using the printer is a pretty exciting process for him, so I let Y take the papers out of the printer. Of course, he was so excited to get the works finished, he absolutely insisted on cutting them out himself. No, mama could not help and he must do it himself. Of course, I let him, being thankful that we have such an efficient printer.
Y did a pretty good job cutting everything out, but the funniest bit was that he said that he was working. Afterwards, he asked to use my phone and started taking photos of the materials he had cut out. I could definitely tell this is a blogger’s kid! I love this boy!
Anyway, the materials I was preparing were our butterfly themed life cycle activities. By the way folks, stay tuned for this month’s 12 Months of Montessori Series post – I am going to be sharing all of our hands on Butterfly themed activities for additional inspiration about how to use these beautiful materials!
Spring Activities: butterfly life cycle activities
- Butterfly life cycle spinner
- Butterfly life cycle 3 part cards (6 control cards, 6 label cards, 6 image cards)
- 8 butterfly life cycle sequence cards
- Butterfly life cycle sequence cards key
- Butterfly life cycle coloring book
- Parts of a butterfly 3 part cards (7 control cards, 7 label cards, 7 image cards) in black and white with red isolated parts
Get your set!
Some supplies that may help
These items may be useful to setting up these activities! You can click on the photos for more details!