All About Nature Bundle Affiliate Program Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in becoming our Affiliate Program! Here, you can find detailed information about the requirements, how it works, and basic terms and conditions!
Terms and Conditions - The Short Version
Please still read the full
terms and conditions below. This is very important.
- You will receive 30% commission on sales of the All About Nature Bundle created by I Believe in Montessori and Welcome to Mommyhood.
- You will only receive a commission on sales of the All About Nature Bundle (not any other products available for sale in the Welcome to Mommyhood shop).
- You will get paid within 30 days after the end of the sale.
- We will notify you in our facebook group about the duration of the sale. Sales occurred after the announced dates will not be eligible for commission.
- Use affiliate links on YOUR social media, blog posts, your newsletter, and forums/groups that YOU manage
- You may use your affiliate links in communal blogs, facebook groups, facebook pages, or other forums managed by others that I Believe in Montessori (or Katherine Kabral) and Welcome to Mommyhood (or Yuliya Fruman) are NOT members of with permission from group owners.
You May NOT
- You may NOT use your affiliate links in facebook groups or other forums managed by others that I Believe in Montessori (or Katherine Kabral) and Welcome to Mommyhood (or Yuliya Fruman) are members of unless you are the owner. This includes (but is not limited to: the Montessori Materials for Sale, Montessori Bloggers Network and Montessori Inspiration at Home facebook groups).
- You may NOT use your affiliate links in facebook groups managed by I Believe in Montessori (or Katherine Kabral) and/or Welcome to Mommyhood (or Yuliya Fruman).
- Do not link to any sites or content that will reflect poorly on the Bundle, I Believe in Montessori, and/or Welcome to Mommyhood. You know we mean here - no porn, no gambling, use common sense 😉
- Please, do not link to sites or use anything related to the All about Nature Bundle, I Believe in Montessori, and/or Welcome to Mommyhood in a negative way.
Violation of any of the terms of this agreement will result in the termination of your account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during your time in the affiliate program. You agree to use the affiliate program at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - long version
THIS IS A LEGAL, BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU, I BELIEVE IN MONTESSORI, AND WELCOME TO MOMMYHOOD.
BY APPLYING TO BE AN AFFILIATE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR READING AND UPHOLDING EVERY SINGLE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
By signing up to be an Affiliate for the All About Nature Bundle by I Believe in Montessori and Welcome to Mommyhood, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms of this agreement will result in the termination of your account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the affiliate program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Welcome to Mommyhood cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the affiliate program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the affiliate program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your affiliate code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to the All About Nature Bundle
. We may change the design of the artwork at any time. You may also create your own graphics.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the All About Nature Bundle/Welcome to Mommyhood store
. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and Welcome to Mommyhood
properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to Welcome to Mommyhood
placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as "Special Links." You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on the All About Nature Bundle
occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
You will only be paid a referral fee when customers purchase the All ABout Nature Bundle
. You will not earn commission if they purchase other items from the Welcome to Mommyhood shop
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://welcometomommyhood.com
and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you've earned more than $5
in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $5
threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $5
affiliates will be charged any transaction fees for processing payments to affiliates. Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori will not
be paying for transaction fees.
Identifying yourself as an Affiliate
You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Welcome to Mommyhood or I Believe in Montessori
or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $5
, you will be paid. Payments will be made no later than 30 days after the END of the sale.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://welcometomommyhood.com
, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
reserve the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, you will be paid any outstanding earnings accrued above $5
Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
, in their sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Welcome to Mommyhood
will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Welcome to Mommyhood and/or I Believe in Montessori
to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Welcome to Mommyhood and I Believe in Montessori
(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).