Welcome to Mommyhood is accepting guest posts!
If you are a blogger writing about kids activities, Montessori life style, Montessori activities, or parenthood then continue reading about how to apply to guest post!
How it works
- Contact me to let me know that you are interested
- After we agree on the topic and date of publication, you write a post
- It must include good quality images (we can talk about this)
- You may include your watermark or blog name on all photos. You get credit for them.
- Include a short bio that will be at the bottom of the post
- You email me the content, I publish it on my blog, using the formatting I see fit.
- You may include a small exert and 1 photo on your own blog, with a link to the post on mine. However, you may not share the entire article elsewhere.
- I will promote the post on all of my social media, and will link it up at all of the linky parties that I participate in. You should also do the same.
- I will also promote your blog on my social media.
How it doesn’t work
- Do not send in posts you have already published elsewhere
- No affiliate links
- No promotion of brands
- No giveaways
- If you are seeking to promote your brand or business, you can read about the services I offer here. Do NOT contact me about a guest post if you seek to promote your business or brand. I do not have time to respond to these types of requests. If you are a business, please read about the type of blog content I offer and research whether we are a good fit.
Topics Welcome to Mommyhood is accepting
- Free printables
- Kid friendly recipes (healthy)
- Kids activities
- Paralysis (and parenting, how you do things)
Ready to get started?
- The topic you would like to write about
- A link to your blog and favourite blog post(s)