Welcome to Mommyhood is run by me, Yuliya! Hi, there! I’m really excited to have you visit my little home on the internet! This blog is where I share Montessori activities, learning activities, educational printables, parenting tips, and my own story with paralysis. You can learn more about my personal story in the about me page.
How to use this blog
Read the articles
Of course, this blog is here because I love to write! The main chunk of this website is the blog, where you can find the newest articles. You may find blog articles about any of the following topics:
- Montessori learning activities
- Printable learning resources
- Unit studies
- Setting up a Montessori home
- My life with paralysis
You can always leave a comment on the articles and I will do my best to answer it straight away! If I may miss it, the easiest way to get in touch with me is through facebook messenger.
Welcome to Mommyhood offers free printables to our email subscribers. What does this mean? How do YOU get the freebies? It’s easy!
- Subscribe to receive the Welcome to Mommyhood newsletter. This means you will receive our email updates directly in your inbox. They maybe new blog articles, news about special deals from our webshop, or updates in our free printables library. I will NOT give out your email address and I will not spam you. If you no longer want to receive our emails, then you can always unsubscribe!
- You can make a membership account for our blog. This gives you access to our free printables page! You can either browse through our free printables to download them directly, or login and go to our subscribers page that lists the freebies by category.
- Login to access the materials!
If you have trouble with these steps, feel free to contact me, and I will help you through the process!
Note: When you go to read a blog article, if there is a free printable included, you will be directed to login (if you have not already). After you do that, you will be taken directly to download that specific printable.
Visit our shop
Making printable learning resources is a passion of mine! I love to create new materials regularly. You can find our larger printable bundles, special materials, and educational printables in our webstore, alongside our Montessori Inspiration at Home book series in the Welcome to Mommyhood Shop.
A friendly reminder!
Creating learning resources takes a lot of time, effort, and money to purchase clipart and photos, editing software, and programmes for actually making the materials. Please do not resell anything that you download from this website (regardless of whether it is free or from the shop!). Do not link directly to the digital resources. Do not give away any of the digital resources you get here. This will help to continue making printables, as well as to continue to offer them for free!
Do you need some extra help with getting started with Montessori at home or in your school? Please, do visit our Facebook community Montessori Inspiration at Home! You will get extra insight into Montessori with regular facebook live sessions, q and a, get started with the Montessori challenge, as well as forming a community with like minded individuals.
Remember, we always treat each other with grace and courtesy. This holds true for our group! We have worked hard to screen members and create a safe community. We treat each other with kindness and we will do so for you, as well! Feel free to ask questions, we are there for you!
Get in touch
If you want to contact me, there are many ways to do this!
- If you have a question or comment related to a specific blog article, leave the comment in that article.
- Use the contact me form.
- The easiest way to get in touch with me is through facebook messenger.
If you are looking to work together professionally (if you are a business), please read this first.
I hope you enjoy your visit to Welcome to Mommyhood!